Victims’ families and a survivor of a Maryland bridge collapse that killed six people filed claims Friday for wrongful death and punitive damages against the owner and the operator of the massive cargo ship that crashed into the bridge earlier this year.
You May Also Like
Proud Boys led Jan. 6 riot to keep Trump in office, U.S. says at trial – The Washington Post
- January 13, 2023
Proud Boys led Jan. 6 riot to keep Trump in office, U.S. says at trial The Washington Post First…
Exclusive: Suspect Admits to Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting in Jailhouse Interview – NBC Bay Area
- January 27, 2023
Exclusive: Suspect Admits to Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting in Jailhouse Interview NBC Bay Area Half Moon Bay mass…
Oregon Man Wanted in Torture of Woman Killed 2 People, Police Say – The New York Times
- February 2, 2023
Oregon Man Wanted in Torture of Woman Killed 2 People, Police Say The New York Times An Oregon man…
Sen. Bob Menendez now has a primary challenger amid mounting calls for his resignation
- September 23, 2023
Rep. Andy Kim, D-N
Why the Vallow-Daybell murders are among the bleakest in true crime memory
- May 12, 2023
A picture of Tylee Ryan, left, and J.J. Vallow is seen on a fence opposite the property where…
Google tests AI to detect scam phone calls. Privacy advocates are terrified.
- May 17, 2024
Some privacy advocates say that they’re terrified by an announcement this week from Google that the company is…